Nursing Jobs and Healthcare Career Services
As your Healthcare Employment Specialist, First Call will place you in positions that meet your specific needs. You may choose from the following options when working at First Call:
- Per Diem/Temporary Staffing: You choose when you want to work, where you want to work, and how many hours you want to work. This option is offered to meet the needs of our employees requiring flexibility in their schedule.
- Contract: If you wish to work at the same facility on a long-term assignment, this option will fit your schedule. First Call has 4, 13 and 52-week contracts available.
- Temp-to-Perm: Looking for a permanent position, but want to make sure it’s the right career opportunity for you? Your First Call Employment Specialist will match you to the perfect temporary position. This way you can experience working in the position before making your final employment decision.
- Permanent Placement: First Call will locate the perfect employer for you and assist in negotiating the best pay and benefits package for you.
First Call is a leader in providing private duty homecare and medical staffing services.
First Call has immediate opportunities for the following classifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Psychiatric Technician (Psych Tech)
- Medical Assistant/Aide (MA)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Speech/Language Therapist (ST)
- Social Worker (SW)
As your Employment Specialist, First Call will find you the assignment you want; any shift, any day of the week in the specialty area that meets your skill, experience, and interest.
At First Call, we find our employees Top Wages with great benefits packages at the assignment they choose!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- High paying assignments
- Daily or weekly pay with direct deposit options
- Insurance coverage, including: paid professional liability, workers’ compensation
- On-going free educational programs
- On-going bonus/work incentive programs
- Referral bonus program
- Flexibility and variety in assignments
- Responsiveness to your personal and professional needs
- 24/7 customer service